The Communication Server system operated by Sev.En Commodities AG serves as a unified communication interface between internal information systems and systems of domestic and foreign entities in the electricity and gas market.
The system is focused on the automation of business processes in the following key areas
- trading in energy products, focusing mainly on day-ahead and intraday markets
- scheduling of electricity and gas
- trading, planning and provision of transmission system power balance services
- collection of market data and their provision to internal systems (eg export to ETRM) and applications for further use
- automatic publication of data within Market Transparency
The system is used as a unified communication platform for automation of business processes for individual subsidiaries of the Sev.en Energy AG group, which are Sev.En Commodities AG, Elektrárna Chvaletice a.s., Elektrárna Počerady a.s., Teplárna Kladno s.r.o. and Teplárna Zlín s.r.o.